Sunday, 12 August 2012

An Unavoidable Paucity of Posts

Apologies, all, for the lack of action on this blog in the last few weeks, and it's likely to continue for the time being, as I'm engaged in a large writing project at the moment that's eating up most of my intellectual energy, and what little I have left over has been going into my commitments for Ferdy on Films. Nonetheless, in spite of the tumbleweeds blowing by and the cackling of the ancient, insane crone on the porch, TIR is not abandoned, and hopefully posts will continue to come occasionally, if not constantly, for the next few months.

-- Roderick

8 comments:

Sam Juliano said...

This is most understandable Rod. Good luck with that writing project!

Roderick Heath said...

Merci, Monsieur Juliano!

Robert said...

I've been clicking over here often, to no avail. Glad the words are going somewhere, though. May the writing gods and godettes be upon thee.

Roderick Heath said...

"Gods and Godettes"

I think I might start a band and call it that.

Robert said...

Or, for the more high falutin' set, "Godots and Godards".

Roderick Heath said...

And for the sci-fi crowd, "Gorts and Godzillas"

OlmanFeelyus said...

Dude, no worries, your posts are so rich and well-thought out (and about movies that rarely get such treatment) that I will be quite happy to savour them rather than devour as I was doing before the slowdown.

Roderick Heath said...

Olman, your comment has come when the time of total drought is ending. But thanks for the comment, in any event.